The ever growing Island
Since the 1950’s, Majorca has become a very well-known tourist destination, and the tourism business has become the main source of revenue for the island in the last 20 years. The island receive millions of tourists and day by day, the boom in the tourism industry provided significant growth in the economy of Majorca. With more than half of the population working in the tourist sector, a vast amount, approximately 80%, is contributed to Majorca’s GDP.
Opporunities for Real Estate Investors
This year, Mallorca was voted one of the best places to live in the world. A sensation for some, not a surprise at all for others who know the island well, appreciate its beauty and enjoy the exceptional way of living this island has to offer.
The development of Mallorca’s infrastructure began very early and is well in place. The international airport provides multiple daily connections to most European capitals and the Spanish mainland. Hospitals and clinics in Mallorca match international health standards and language barriers are a problem of the past. Overseas doctors and specialists have established consultancies for foreign residents and visitors alike. Parents have the choice of international and private or public local schools with excellent reputations. Owners of Mallorca properties for sale are well cared for by island services!
- The island is one of the ten world’s safest investment real estate locations. They generate long-term benefits because the properties in Mallorca maintain a quote line upward and may also generate income from rental property.
- Mallorca has become a cosmopolitan place highly demanded by owners with high purchasing power. It is, in any case, a select holiday destination required by personalities from all walks internationally.
- By its impressive marinas, golfs, restaurants and luxury hotels.
- By having a strong network infrastructure: international airport with excellent communications, clinics and hospitals and international schools. Furthermore, Mallorca has a solid infrastructure for the real estate business with brokers, banks and lawyers specializing in real estate.
- Due to the variety of visitors, Mallorca is a multilingual destination.
- By its historical legacy, cultural traditions, architecture and heritage.
- In its recent ranking as the second best place in the world to live for quality of life.
An entrepreneurial and business-friendly city
Mallorca has a long-standing tradition in business, commerce and trade, and entrepreneurship and its ecosystem favours the setting up of new businesses..
Services of our Lawyers in Palma de Mallorca
The De Micco & Friends Mallorca Team offers all legal services of an international full-service law firm. We speak Spanish, Catalan, English, German and Russian.
- Real Estate Law, all types of transactions (buy, sell, rent, lease)
- Company - and business set up, company foundation
- Representation of investors in Barcelona (Real Estate, Merger & Acquisitions, Capital Markets)
- Civil law, Family Law, Crime Law
- Company Law
- Crime Law
Für weitere Informationen kontaktieren Sie bitte unsere Experten.
Tel. Zentrale Spanien: +34 871 955 077 | eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcudia | Andratx | Arenal | Cala Bona | Cala Mayor | Cala Mesquida | Cala Millor | Calas de Mallorca | Cala d'Or | Cala San Vincente | Cala Ratjada | Cala Vinas | Camp de Mar | C'an Pastilla | C'an Picafort | Canyamel | Colonia Sant Jordi | Deia | Illetas | Magaluf | Paguera | Palma | Palma Nova | Playa de Muro | Playa de Palma | Portals Nous | Porto Colom | Porto Cristo | Puerto Pollensa | Sa Coma | Santa Ponsa | S'Illot | Soller | Valldemossa